The Send to OneNote option allows you to transfer your document to a OneNote page. Once it’s in OneNote, you can access it from anywhere and share it with anyone.
- Right-click anywhere on the document while the Edit mode is ON and select the Send PDF command from the context menu.
- Choose the OneNote option.
- Click Sign in.
- Enter your email address.
- Choose Next.
- Enter your password.
- Click on Sign in.
- Click Accept to authorize Soda PDF to access your OneNote account.
You will now be signed in to your OneNote account. Soda PDF will create a folder for your files.
You can sign out of your account at any time.
- In the main menu open the section My Account.
- Select Connected Services.
- Click Disconnect next to OneNote.
To create a page and attach a current document to it, follow the steps below:
- In the main menu open the section Save as.
- Select OneNote.
- Change the Title of your note if you wish.
- Choose a Notebook and a Section where you want the active document to be saved.
- Click the Create Page button to send your document to OneNote.
- You will see the following notification appear to confirm the file was saved.
- Click Open to open the file in OneNote.
We have two additional modules. The OCR module allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image. We also have the E-Sign module that allows you to electronically sign PDF's and track and manage e-signatures in real-time. If those modules are not available for you, you can purchase them here.