The Send to OneNote option allows you to transfer your document to a OneNote page. Once it’s in OneNote, you can access it from anywhere and share it with anyone.
- Right-click anywhere on the document while the Edit mode is ON and select the Send PDF command from the context menu.
- Choose the OneNote option.
- Click Sign in.
- Enter your email address.
- Choose Next.
- Enter your password.
- Click on Sign in.
- Click Accept to authorize Soda PDF to access your OneNote account.
You will now be signed in to your OneNote account. Soda PDF will create a folder for your files.
You can sign out of your account at any time.
- In the main menu open the section My Account.
- Select Connected Services.
- Click Disconnect next to OneNote.
To create a page and attach a current document to it, follow the steps below:
- In the main menu open the section Save as.
- Select OneNote.
- Change the Title of your note if you wish.
- Choose a Notebook and a Section where you want the active document to be saved.
- Click the Create Page button to send your document to OneNote.
- You will see the following notification appear to confirm the file was saved.
- Click Open to open the file in OneNote.
Article is closed for comments.