A red box around a document element means it is an image. When a red box surrounds the entire page of a document it usually indicates the document has been scanned. A scanner creates an image representation of the page. Converting this image to a PDF creates a document where each page becomes one image. Using the OCR functionality you will be able to modify text. Click here to learn more about OCR.
Articles in this section
- Finding the exact X and Y coordinates of a PDF element
- How to Flip an Image
- How to Align Document Elements
- How to create a link that opens a document
- How to delete a header/footer from my PDF document
- How to Add Page Numbers to My Document
- How to cut, copy or paste a document object that is not text
- How to "Undo" & "Redo"
- How to hide the border surrounding the links created in my PDF document