You can use the Custom tab to create a convenient place for your favorite features.
- Click Custom.
- Choose Customize tools.
Choose the features you want to add.
- Click on a feature under Choose tool to select it.
- Holding down the CTRL key when clicking will allow you to choose multiple features at once.
- Click the right-facing arrow to add the features.
- The drop-down menu under Choose Category will let you filter the listed functionality by module.
The custom tab can hold up to 20 features. Soda PDF will show you the message below when you exceed that number.
- Click OK.
The features will appear in the custom tab in the order they are listed under Selected Tools. You can reorder them at any time.
- Select a feature.
- Use the arrows to change its place.
You can remove any features from the custom tab.
- Select any feature under Selected Tools.
- Click the left-facing arrow.
- Click OK to finalize your selection.
You can now use the features directly from the custom tab.
- Open the custom tab editor again at any time by selecting Customize tools.