You can update the settings for your shapes in the properties section.
- Click into Edit Mode.
- Select your shape.
- Choose the Properties icon.
You can update the style, or pattern of the shape. By default, it is a solid line.
- Click the option Line Style.
- Choose a new one from the list.
You can update the color of your shape.
- Click the circle next to Line Color.
Click on the color you want to use.
- Click here for more information about custom colors.
Certain shapes will have a background color option. The Line color will always reflect the border of the shape. The Background color will fill out the shape.
- Click the circle next to the Background color to change it.
You can adjust the transparency of your shape.
- Click next to Opacity.
Adjust the slider to modify the value.
- 100 will have no transparency while 0 will be fully transparent.
You can use Blend Mode to determine how the shape interacts with any other layers in your document.
- Click next to Blend Mode.
- Choose the option you want to use.
For any shape with a start and end, like an arrow, you’ll be able to modify the appearance on each side.
- Under Arrowheads click the option next to Start or End.
- Choose an option from the list.
Select the mode in the Arrange section if you have several overlapping objects.
You can save any of these aesthetic changes for future shapes.
- Click MAKE DEFAULT to use these settings moving forward.
You can reset the default at any time.
- Select any shape.
- Open the properties.
- Click RESET DEFAULT.
We have two additional modules. The OCR module allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image. We also have the E-Sign module that allows you to electronically sign PDFs and track and manage e-signatures in real-time. If those modules are not available for you, you can purchase them here.