This article describes the process of co-signing a document locally using our digital signature feature.
For a clarification between local signatures and electronic signatures click here.
As of the release of Soda PDF Anywhere we now provide you the ability to add multiple local signatures to a document. You can even add a signature to a document signed by another PDF application.
Soda PDF Desktop
If you have not already done so, you will need to configure the digital signature(s) you would like to use. Click here for more information.
- In Secure and Sign Module choose Sign Document.
- Click on the dropdown under Appearance in order to choose the aesthetic of your signature.
- In the dropdown under Reason you can express why you are signing.
- Pick the Certificate you would like to use from the list.
- Toggle the switch under Time Stamp to display it. You will see it update in the previewer.
- Click on Sign to proceed.
- Move your mouse cursor onto your document and you will see the outline of your signature.
- Left click to place it.
- Choose a location to save the new signed document.
- Name the file and choose Save.
Once the file is saved, it will be updated with your signature. You can repeat this process as many times as you would like.
Soda PDF Online
At this time the digital signature feature is unavailable in Soda PDF Online. Our development team is investigating ways to create local signatures in a web browser setting.