In the Edit Module, choose Add Page Marks -> Page Number:
Click on the three dots in the right upper corner to open more options:
The Text and Format options will let you decide the format of the numbers on the pages. Here is a description of each section:
- Position– Choose between 6 possible page positions for your numbers.
- Start At – This determines which page number starts the numbering. For example, you may wish page 1 to start at the actual page 3 of your document.
- Number Format – Choose from available number formatting options in this dropdown menu.
- Font –This lets you choose a font from the available list.
- Font Size – Here you can choose how big or small the numbers should be.
The Pages to apply section will let you choose which pages you want to be numbered. Here is a description of each section:
- All – This will number all the pages in your document.
- Current – This will number only the current page.
- First only – This will number only the first page.
- Last only – This will number only the last page.
- Range – You can decide a range of pages to be numbered.
When you select Insert, the page number will be added to your document:
You can remove page numbers in the Edit Module. Click on Remove Page Marks and then Page Number.
Click on REMOVE.