In the Edit Module, choose Add Page Marks -> Page Number.
Click on the three dots in the right upper corner to open more options.
The Text and Format options will let you decide the format of the numbers on the pages. Here is a description of each section:
- Position – Choose between 6 possible page positions for your numbers.
- Start At – This determines which page number starts the numbering.
- Number Format – Choose from available number formatting options in this dropdown menu.
- Font –This lets you choose a font from the available list.
- Font Size – Here you can choose how big or small the numbers should be.
The Pages to apply section will let you choose which pages you want to be numbered. Here is a description of each section:
- All – This will number all the pages in your document.
- Current – This will number only the current page.
- First only – This will number only the first page.
- Last only – This will number only the last page.
- Range – You can decide a range of pages to be numbered.
Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
When you select Insert, the page number will be added to your document:
You can remove page numbers in the Edit Module. Click on Remove Page Marks and then Page Number.
Click on REMOVE.