You are able to assign your Soda PDF license to another user. Since Soda PDF is now accessed through an account, you can assign it to a specific email address.
An email will be sent to that address prompting the user to create an account. Once created he/she will have full access to the product. However, in their account, they will not be able to perform any actions related to the product.
Assigning a Product
Step 1 - Open My Products
- Go to our Account Portal.
- Sign in to your Soda PDF account.
- Open My Products.
Step 2 - Reassign the license
- Click on the arrow to expand the product settings.
- Click on the Assign to... next to Unassigned license.
- Choose Another user.
- Enter the email into the box.
- Click Assign.
The new user will appear under the list of assignees.
- Click on the Action button next to the email address you would like to remove from the list.
- Select Unassign.
- In the popup click on Continue.
Article is closed for comments.