In order to email a file, it needs to be saved on your computer. Click here to learn more about saving a PDF.
Soda PDF Desktop
- Click on the Envelope.
- You can also right-click anywhere on the document while the Edit mode is ON and select the Send PDF command from the context menu.
- Select the Email option.
A New Mail message will open in Outlook with your PDF attached and ready to be sent.
Alternatively, you can go into any email provider you have an account with. There will be an Attach option any time you compose a new email. Browse your computer and choose the PDF that is saved and it will be sent with your email.
Soda PDF Online
- Click on the menu in the left upper corner.
- Click on Send in the left-hand panel.
- Then select Email.
- Click on the Send button.
A window will now open asking you to enter some information.
- Enter the recipients of the email and click OK.
We have two additional modules. The OCR module allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image. We also have the E-Sign module that allows you to electronically sign PDFs and track and manage e-signatures in real-time. If those modules are not available for you, you can purchase them here.