All Soda PDF accounts will have a primary email address. You can also connect your Facebook, Google and Microsoft accounts to make logging in a one-click process. You’ll find some troubleshooting tips at the end of this article.
- Click your name.
- Choose My Account.
You can always review a list of any third-party connections linked to your account. From here you can easily add any others.
- Choose Connected Accounts.
- Click the account you want to add.
The page will reload with your new account listed. In the event the page does not refresh automatically, when you refresh the page your new connection will appear.
You can remove the third-party connection at any time.
- Click Disconnect next to any connection.
The screen will update showing the account is no longer connected.
- Click Connect to re-connect your third-party account.
If you created an account with a third-party connection, the main email address behind it will be left on your Soda PDF account. You will need to use this email address to login moving forward.
When you disconnect the account used to create your Soda PDF account you’ll be prompted to create a new password.
- Enter your password.
- Choose Save Changes
You will need to connect your third-party account again before you can use it to login. You will see the popup should you attempt a login that account.
You can connect as many third part accounts as you’d like. Click the button for the account you want to add. If you are already logged into your browser with either Microsoft or Facebook, that account will be used by default. You will need to log out of that account in your browser before you will see the option to choose a new account.
You can connect as many third-party accounts as you would like to use.
1. Every third-party connection has a master email address behind it. In the event you try and connect an account with an email address already attached to a Soda PDF account, you will see the window below:
You’ll need to first merge the Soda PDF accounts. Click here for instructions. Once the accounts are merged, you will be able to connect.
2. When you use Facebook to create an account, or if you are trying to connect your Facebook account, you may encounter the error below:
If you have not validated the email address behind your Facebook account, they are unable to pass it along to us. Follow the steps below to make sure your email address is validated.
- Click the downward arrow to open the dropdown.
- Choose Settings.
You will see a (pending) appear next to your email address. You can click Edit to expand the options. Choose Resend email then click the link in the email you receive.
Once validated try to connect your Facebook account to your Soda PDF account. In the event it still does not work, try the following.
- From the Facebook Settings page, choose Apps.
- Hit the X to remove the Soda PDF app.
You’ll see the popup below appear.
- Choose Remove.
When you try to connect your Facebook account again, it should now work.