You can modify several documents at a time with a Batch tool.
Each feature will be listed in this section. No matter what tool you want to use, all batch tools behave the same.
Using the batch tool is an easy 4-step process:
2. Add files.
Step 1 - Open the Batch tool
- Open the Home tab.
- Click on Batch.
- Choose the tool you want to use.
Step 2 - Add files
In the Add section, you will choose the files you want to modify.
- Click on the Plus sign.
- Add Files… will let you browse your computer and choose individual files to work with.
- Add Folder… will let you browse your computer and import the entire contents of a folder.
- Add Opened Files will take any files currently open in Soda PDF and add them to your file list.
Step 3 - Configure the settings
- Click on ADJUST.
When you click on ADJUST, you will configure the specific feature you want to use. Each feature in the Batch tool already has an article explaining how it works. Click on the link for the article for a feature to learn more.
- Convert (PDF to Word)
- Page Crop
- Header and Footer
- Bates Numbering
- Password Security
- Secure Permissions
- Reverse Crop
- Remove Watermark
- Remove Header and Footer
- Remove Bates Numbering
Step 4 - Save
Choose the place to save the file
- Select Save.
- Click on Browse.
- Choose the folder where these documents will be saved.
Confirm the action
- Click on Batch.
- Click on open folder or open files to check the modifications.
We have two additional modules. The OCR module allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image. We also have the E-Sign module that allows you to electronically sign PDFs and track and manage e-signatures in real-time. If those modules are not available for you, you can purchase them here.