1. Every third-party connection has a master email address behind it. In the event you try and connect an account with an email address already attached to a Soda PDF account, you will see the window below:
You’ll need to first merge the Soda PDF accounts. Click here for instructions. Once the accounts are merged, you will be able to connect.
2. When you use Facebook to create an account, or if you are trying to connect your Facebook account, you may encounter the error below:
If you have not validated the email address behind your Facebook account, they are unable to pass it along to us. Follow the steps below to make sure your email address is validated.
- Click the downward arrow to open the dropdown.
- Choose Settings.
You will see a (pending) appear next to your email address. You can click Edit to expand the options. Choose Resend email then click the link in the email you receive.
Once validated try to connect your Facebook account to your Soda PDF account. In the event it still does not work, try the following.
- From the Facebook Settings page, choose Apps.
- Hit the X to remove the Soda PDF app.
You’ll see the popup below appear.
- Choose Remove.
When you try to connect your Facebook account again, it should now work.