Any time you have 5 or more licenses of the same version, you can batch assign them to your end users.
You will need to prepare a CSV file listing each assignee. In columns A, list the email addresses of your users. The upload will not work without this. You also have the option to add names: first names are placed in column B and last names in column C.
Step 1: Open My Products.
- Go to our website.
- Click on your name to open the account dropdown.
- Select My Products.
Step 2: Assign to multiple users.
- Click the arrow to expand the product you want to assign.
- Click the arrow next to Unassigned Licenses.
- Choose the Assign to multiple users.
There will be a popup prompting you to upload your CSV file.
- Click on Browse.
- Choose your file.
The window will now reload showing the data from your CSV file.
- Using the check boxes, you can unselect any users that should not receive a license.
- Once you are ready, click on Select.
The window will update displaying the status of each assignment. A green circle will appear next to each successful assignment. An orange triangle will indicate an error, hover your mouse over it see the reason of the error.
- Click on Ok.
Step 3: Check Assignment.
- Expand your product.
- Check for errors.
Keep in mind, if there were any errors, you will need to reassign that license.