Any time you have more than 5 of a product, you can batch assign them to your end users.
You will need to prepare a CSV file listing each assignee. In columns A, list the email addresses of your users. The upload will not work without this. You also have the option to add names: first names are placed in column B and last names in column C.
The batch assignment takes place in the account area on https://www.sodapdf.com/.
- Click on your name to open the accounts option.
- Select My Products.
- Click the arrow to expand the product you want to assign.
- Click the arrow next to Unassigned Licenses.
- Choose the Assign to multiple users.
There will be a popup prompting you to upload your CSV file.
- Click on Browse.
- Choose your file.
The window will now reload showing the data from your CSV file.
- Using the check boxes, you can unselect any users that should not receive a license.
- Once you are ready, click on Select.
The window will update displaying the status of each assignment. A green circle will appear next to each successful assignment. An orange triangle will indicate an error of some sort- hovering your mouse over it will explain what caused the error.
- Click on Ok to finalize.
When you expand your product again, you will see all the assigned licenses. Keep in mind, if there were any errors, you will need to reassign that license.