While navigating your document packages, templates and drafts you will be able to send them to the trash. You can also archive completed document packages.
This article will differentiate between the two.
The trash section is for items you no longer want to keep. You can permanently delete them from the trash, or restore them.
- Click on Trash in the Inbox.
- Selecting any envelope will expand it providing more details.
- Clicking the Restore icon will restore the envelope to the folder it came from.
- Click on YES to proceed.
- To permanently delete an envelope, click on the Delete icon.
- Click on Yes.
The archives section is an area you can save signed document packages. There are a few ways you can interact with these packages.
- Click on the Archives section in the Inbox.
- Click on any envelope to expand it for more details.
- Click the Download icon to download a copy of all signed documents.
- Click on Save as Template icon.
- Under Template Name you can name the template.
- Click on Save to create the template.
- The Move to Inbox icon will let you restore an envelope from the archive to the inbox. This will cause the archive section to update immediately.
- Click on the trash can icon to put the package in the trash folder.
- Click YES to move the envelope to the trash.