While navigating your document packages, templates and drafts you will be able to send them to the trash. You can also archive completed document packages. This article will differentiate between the two.
The trash section is for items you no longer want to keep. You can permanently delete them from the trash, or restore them.
- Click on Trash in the E-Sign Manager.
- Selecting any package will expand it providing more details.
- Click the icon with the trash can and arrow will restore the package to the folder it came from.
- Click on Restore to proceed.
- To permanently delete an package, click on the X.
- Click on Delete.
The archives section is an area you can save signed document packages. There are a few ways you can interact with these packages.
- Click on the Archives section in the E-Sign Manager.
- Click on any package to expand it for more details.
- Click the downward arrow to download a copy of all signed documents.
- Click on the disc icon to save the package as a template.
- Under Template Name you can name the template.
- Under Description you can add more information about the package.
- You can add a personalized message for the delivery email under Email Message to All Signers.
- Click on Save to create the template.
- The icon with the arrow leaving the tray will let you restore a package from the archive to the inbox. This will cause the archive section to update immediately.
- Click on the trash can icon to put the package in the trash folder.
- Select Move to Trash