You can modify the default look of your redaction in Soda PDF.
- Click on the Options Icon.
- Click on Redaction.
Next to Redacted Area Fill Color, you will choose the color that appears once you have finished applying the redaction.
- Click on the circle.
- The color selector will open, click here for more information on custom colors.
- Choose the color you want to use.
Next to Redaction Mark Outline you can edit the appearance of areas marked for redaction.
- Click the circle to choose a color.
- Change the border width by changing the number.
You can also decide if anything should be hidden when content is marked for redaction. This can be done in the Redaction Mark Fill section.
- You can choose to add color.
- Change the % displayed to alter the opacity.
These modifications are applied as you make the changes. You will see them the next time you mark anything for redaction.
We have two additional modules. The OCR module allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image. We also have the E-Sign module that allows you to electronically sign PDFs and track and manage e-signatures in real-time. If those modules are not available for you, you can purchase them here.