You can modify the default look of your redaction in Soda PDF.
- Click on the File Menu.
- Choose Options.
- Click on Redaction.
Under Redacted Area Fill Color, you will choose the color that appears once you have finished applying the redaction.
- Click the box.
- The color selector will open, click here for more information on custom colors.
- Choose the color you want to use.
Under Redaction Mark Outline you can edit the appearance of areas marked for redaction.
- Click the box to choose a color.
- Change the border width by changing the number.
You can also decide if anything should be hidden when content is marked for redaction. This can be done in the Redaction Mark Fill section.
- You can choose to add a color.
- Change the % displayed to alter the opacity.
These modifications are applied as you make the changes. You will see them the next time you mark anything for redaction.