Sticky Note is a type of annotation tool that can be added anywhere on a page.
There are two ways to add a sticker note in Soda PDF.
- Open the Comment Module.
- Click on Sticky Note.
- Click to add a sticker note.
- Right-click on the page of your PDF while in any mode.
- Choose Insert Comment from the list.
Your sticker note will be added wherever you clicked.
- Add your comment.
- Click the X to close the comment box.
You can underline or italicize the text in your comment.
- Highlight the text.
- Right-click on it.
- Choose Text Style.
- Pick your preferred formatting option.
- In the Edit mode, you can move your sticky note. Click the sticky note and you will see it violet-framed, with a pointer over it. Move the sticky note pop-up by dragging it to a different location.
- To delete a Sticky Note, press the DELETE key or click the Delete option from the context menu while the Edit mode is activated.
You can review a list of all comments in your PDF at any time.
- Open the Extras pane on the right-side panel and click the Comments icon.
- To expand or collapse all the comments available in the currently open document, click the three dots in the Comments panel and choose the option required.
- To display or hide the comments on individual pages click the page dividers.
Article is closed for comments.