Step 1 - Open My Account
- Open our Account Portal.
- Sign in to your Soda PDF account.
- Choose My Account.
Step 2 - Merge account
Please note that if you created an account with Facebook, Microsoft or Google, you must use the primary email address associated with it.
Any products that have been assigned to the merged account by another person will be returned to the product owner once the merge is completed.
Finally, merging accounts is a permanent action that cannot be undone after the fact.
- Enter the email address of the account you want to merge with.
- Click Merge.
- Choose the account you’d like to keep using.
- Click on Merge.
We’ll send a confirmation email to the email address for the account that will be closed.
Step 3 - Confirm merge request
You’ll need to click the link in the email we send to finish merging your accounts. Meanwhile you’ll be brought to the “pending merge requests” page. Here you can perform the following actions:
- Click Resend confirmation if you did not receive the merge account validation email.
- Choose Cancel request if you’d no longer like to merge accounts.
To finish merging accounts, go to the email we sent to the account that will be closed.
- Click CONFIRM MERGE ACCOUNTS.
You’ll be brought to this page to confirm the merge has been completed successfully.