Welcome to the Soda PDF Community Forum, your place to connect with other Soda PDF users to learn, share and collaborate. We believe the PDF format is high underused and deserves a place for people to explore how we can all further benefit from it.
Community refers to any place in the Soda PDF help center where you can post or comment publicly, including knowledge base articles.
We are excited to have you with us. Please remember that a positive and healthy community is a powerful thing and we can’t wait to see what you contribute to it.
Please take a moment to read the Soda PDF Community Forum Guidelines. We expect everyone who posts to keep them in mind, you will be held accountable to following them.
Some friendly reminders
We believe respect is an essential part of an open and friendly environment. To make sure everyone feels comfortable contributing to the forum, we ask that you be respectful to one another, act with the best intentions, try to apply good judgement and to assume anyone else you are interacting with is behaving the same.
Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Be respectful and friendly to others.
- Use appropriate tone and language – Aim to be positive and avoid profane terms.
- Try to encourage other members, especially newer ones.
- Let others benefit from your experiences.
- Asking for help is totally ok, we encourage you to do so.
- The more detail the better, feel free to provide screenshots or links when appropriate.
- Have fun!
Below you’ll find a list of the rules for the Soda PDF Community Forum:
- Only post in relevant topics. Messages placed in the wrong topic will be moved into the correct one. If there is already a post related to the subject you wanted to discuss, please add a comment to that post instead of creating a new post.
- Do not post any spam. Any automated messages, advertisements and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
- Respect other forum users. No flaming or abusing other members. Users who post inflammatory or abusive comments will be permanently banned from posting.
- Do not harass or threaten any other users. Any instance of threatening or harassment is grounds for a permanent ban from the forum.
- No adult content permitted. Do not use any profanity or post any pornography. Any posts containing adult material will be deleted.
- Illegal content should not be posted. This means don’t post anything that violates the law. This includes posting copywritten materials. Any illegal or copywritten material will be removed from the forum.
- Privacy is EXTREMELY important to us. Please refrain from posting personal information (including IP Addresses to the forum). If you need to work something out with us, contact our support team and we’ll help you in full.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts that violate the rules listed above without prior warning. We also reserve the to temporarily suspend or permanently ban any user that violates the forum rules.
To report any behavior that violates these rules feel free to reach out to us by email at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.