Step 1 - Close Open Application
Please close Soda PDF and any Microsoft Office applications before you begin uninstalling Soda PDF.
Step 2 - Find Soda PDF in Start Menu
- Click on the Start Menu.
- Locate Soda PDF in the list of programs.
- Right-Click on the Soda PDF icon and choose Uninstall
Step 3 - Choose Soda PDF to Open Uninstall Tool
The Uninstall or change a program window will open.
- Double click on Soda PDF.
Step 4 - Uninstall Soda PDF
The installation manager will.
- Choose Remove.
- Click on Next to continue
If you did not close Soda PDF and the Microsoft Office apps, you will see the window below.
- Save any Open Files.
- Either choose to have Soda PDF close the programs, or you can do so manually.
- Click Next to proceed.
You'll see the window belo once Soda PDF has been successfully uninstalled.
- Click on Finish to finalize.
If you encountered any errors, please download our "removal tool".
This tool will scan your computer for any trace of Soda PDF and safely remove it.
- Choose your version of Soda PDF Desktop from the dropdown.
- Click FIND REFERENCES.
You'll see a report of every file related to Soda PDF on your system.
- Click REMOVE ALL.
Each reference of Soda PDF Desktop will be removed. When you see Removing Completed at the bottom, you can close the removal tool.
When you Delete the Removal Tool File from your computer, it will be gone. It's a small application that does not install into your system.