In this article we'll explain how to uninstall Soda PDF. In the event of any errors, you can also remove Soda PDF via an alternate method. Click here to skip the standard uninstallation and go to the troubleshooting section.
How to uninstall of Soda PDF
Step 1: Close open applications:
- Close Soda PDF and all Microsoft Office applications.
- You will have an opportunity to do so during the installation but it's safer to close apps now.
Step 2: Find Soda PDF in Start Menu:
- Click on the Start Menu.
- Locate Soda PDF in the list of programs.
- Right-Click on the Soda PDF icon.
- Choose Uninstall.
Step 3: Choose Soda PDF to open Uninstall tool
The Uninstall or change a program section in Programs and Features will open.
- Double click on Soda PDF.
Step 4: Uninstall Soda PDF
The installation manager will be opened.
- Choose Remove.
- Click on Next to continue.
If you did not close Soda PDF and the Microsoft Office apps, you will see the window below.
- Save any Open Files.
- Either choose to have Soda PDF close the programs, or you can do so manually.
- Click Next to proceed.
You'll see the window below once Soda PDF has been successfully uninstalled.
- Click on Finish to finalize.
The Soda PDF removal tool will safely remove the app when you encounter an error trying to uninstall the app.
Step 1: Open Soda PDF Removal Tool.
- Click here to download Soda PDF Removal Tool.
- Open the Removal Tool.
- Click Yes.
Step 2: Choose the version to remove.
- Choose your version of Soda PDF Desktop from the dropdown.
- Click FIND REFERENCES.
Step 3: Uninstall Soda PDF.
You'll see all the Soda PDF files on your system. Your PDFs will be left alone during this process.
- Click REMOVE ALL.
Each reference of Soda PDF Desktop will be removed.
Step 4: Close Removal Tool.
When you see Removing Completed at the bottom, you can close the removal tool.
- Click on the X in the top left corner.
- Click on Yes.
Step 5: Delete the removal tool.
When you Delete the Removal Tool File from your computer, it will be gone. It's a small application that does not install into your system.
- Find Soda_Remover.
- Right-Click on its icon.
- Choose Delete.
If you encounter any errors trying to uninsall Soda PDF, please click here to contact support.