The calibration option configures the measurement tool. You can change the scale and unit of your measurement.
- Open the Review module
- Click on Calibration.
A popup will appear, advising you that you need to select two points to calibrate the measuring tool. It will calculate the distance between these points to give you a foundation to start from.
- Click on OK.
Your mouse cursor will change to indicate you can set the points.
- Click to set the first point.
- Drag your mouse cursor and a red line will appear to accurately guide you to the second point.
The Calibration window will open.
- Click the dropdown to confirm the unit of measurement.
- Change the measurement scale by entering the ratio into the box.
- Eg. If 1 inch on your page reflects 10 inches, you would change the scale to 10.
By default, your calibration will only affect the page you are working on.
- Check the box next to Apply to all pages to force the calibration across the whole document.
- Click on Apply to confirm and set the new measurement settings.
When you next use any of the measurement tools, you the new distances will be displayed.
Click here to learn more about the measuring tool.