Soda PDF Stamps
There are default stamps available for you to use.
- Open the Review Module.
- Click Stamps.
- Choose one from the list.
You will see your mouse icon change.
- Left-click on your PDF and drag your cursor to set the stamp size.
- Release the mouse button to finalize.
You can move your stamp around on your document.
- Go in Edit mode.
- Left click on your stamp and move it.
You can also leave a comment on your stamp.
- Go in View mode.
- Click on your stamp. A window will open.
- Leave your comment in the box.
- You can reply to your comment by clicking on the arrow.
- To delete your comment, click on the trash icon.
You can create a stamp from any image.
- Click on COMMENT.
- Click on Stamp.
- Select Custom.
- Click on the Plus logo.
- Click Browse.
- A Browse Window will open and you can choose the image.
The image will appear in the previewer.
- Add a Stamp Name.
- If your file contains multiple images you can cycle through them under Page (if applicable).
- Click CREATE when you are ready to proceed.
It will now appear under Custom Stamps.
- You can remove the stamp at any time with the X in top-right corner.
Dynamic stamps are text based, similar to our default stamps.
- Choose Dynamic Stamp in the Create Stamp window.
- Toggle the switch to decide if the author and date should be visible.
- You can update the Author.
- You can use the Caption section to provide a reason for using this stamp.
- Click the box under color to change it.
- Click here to learn more about choosing custom colors.
- You can shift the Opacity of your stamp by sliding the bar.
- Choose your font settings.
- Click OK to create your stamp.
You can see your stamp appearing under Dynamic Stamps.
- Click the X in the top-right corner to remove the stamp.