Soda PDF Stamps
There are default stamps available for you to use.
- Open the Review Module.
- Click Stamps.
- Choose one from the list.
You will see your mouse icon change.
- Left-click on your PDF and drag your cursor to set the stamp size.
- Release the mouse button to finalize.
You can adjust the stamp properties.
- Click Edit.
- Choose your stamp.
- Open the Properties menu.
- Click on the text next to Subject to update the reason this stamp was used.
- This will not update the stamp’s caption.
You can update the color.
- Click the Appearance tab.
- Choose the box next to Color.
- Click here for more information on custom colors.
- Pick the color you want to use from the popup.
You can create a stamp from any image.
- Choose Create Stamp.
- Click Custom Stamp.
- Click Import …
- A Browse Window will open and you can choose the image.
The image will appear in the previewer.
- Add a Stamp Name.
- If your file contains multiple images you can cycle through them under Page to Use.
- Click OK when you are ready to proceed.
It will now appear under Custom Stamps.
- You can remove the stamp at any time with the X in top-right corner.
Dynamic stamps are text based, similar to our default stamps.
- Choose Dynamic Stamp in the Create Stamp window.
- Toggle the switch to decide if the author and date should be visible.
- You can update the Author.
- You can use the Caption section to provide a reason for using this stamp.
- Click the box under color to change it.
- Click here to learn more about choosing custom colors.
- You can shift the Opacity of your stamp by sliding the bar.
- Choose your font settings.
- Click OK to create your stamp.
You can see your stamp appearing under Dynamic Stamps.
- Click the X in the top-right corner to remove the stamp.