You have two ways to add a sticker note in Soda PDF.
- Open the Review Module.
- Click on Add Sticker Note.
- Click to add a sticker note.
- Right click on the page of your PDF while in any mode.
- Choose Add Note from the list.
Your sticker note will be added wherever you clicked.
You can add a comment to your sticker note.
- Go into View Mode.
- Click on your sticker note.
- Add your comment.
- Click the X to close the comment box.
You can underline or italicize the text in your comment.
- Highlight the text.
- Right-click on it.
- Choose Text Style.
- Pick your preferred formatting option.
You can also update the author of the note.
- Click the pencil icon next to the name that appears.
- Enter a new author.
- Click the Enter key to finalize.
You can review a list of all comments in your PDF at any time.
- Click the Comments icon in the side panel.