- In the Page Module click on the Insert option.
The window which opens is split into several sections. This section will allow you to choose the pages you would like to insert.
You will have the option to insert blank pages into your document.
- Change the number below of Blank page in order to insert that many blank pages into your document.
- You can also set the page size by clicking on the dropdown.
- Choose the place for the new blank pages and click on Insert.
Starting from Soda PDF 14, existing page marks are automatically added to new pages. If you insert blank pages or pages from external file to the document with page marks, you will see the following message.
- You can either adjust the page number automatically by checking the corresponding box or insert without any changes.
You can also choose the Duplicate pages option if you would like to duplicate current pages in the document.
- Choose the page range you would like to duplicate from the existing document.
Now you will need to decide where the pages should be inserted. You can choose to place the pages Before or After any page or At the end of your document.
- Decide where the page(s) should be placed and click on Insert.
From external file:
You can also choose to insert another file into your current document by clicking on Insert from the external file.
- Click on Browse Source file… in order to browse your computer and find the file.
- You can also pick the page range of the file you would like to import.
- Decide where the pages should be inserted. You can choose to place the pages Before or After any page, or At the end of your document.
- Then click on Insert.