Soda PDF Desktop
This article is intended to explain how to cut, copy or paste anything in your document that is not text. For a better understanding of cutting, copying and pasting, click here.
Cutting or Copying
- Click on Edit to switch to Edit Mode.
- Right click on the document object and select Cut or Copy.
- You can also choose Cut or Copy in the Edit Module.
The document object you selected will now be temporarily stored in your system ready to paste.
- Right click on the part of the document you would like to paste. Choose Paste.
- You can also click on Paste in the Edit Module.
Once you have pasted your document element. You can reposition it while in Edit Mode.
Soda PDF Online
Soda PDF Online is housed in your web browser. The cut, copy and paste functionality interacts with your devices operating system. The web browser is the program that is installed on your system.
When copying and pasting in a browser, it will always be the browser performing the function. You are only able to cut, copy or paste text at this time. We are currently investigating ways to allow you to copy and paste document elements within Soda PDF Online.