- The option to Export Images can be found in the Page Tab.
- First, you need to choose the pages you want to export images from.
- You can click on the three dots in the right upper corner to show more options.
- There you can choose the format for your image files.
- You can click on the Browse... option to choose the save location for your images.
- Deselect the check box next to Open folder with image files after export if you do not want this folder to open after extraction.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- Click on Export to begin.
The files will be named based on which page they were on, and their order on the page.