Soda PDF is able to combine multiple file types into one PDF file all at once.
- Click on CONVERT Module.
- Click on Merge.
The Merge Files window will open.
- Click on the Plus logo.
- Click on Add Files to select the files you would like to combine together.
You may now browse your computer and choose your files.
- You can add all the files in a given folder by choosing Add folder.
- You can use the Add Opened Files option to choose between any PDF files currently open in Soda PDF.
Repeat this process until all your files have been added to the list appearing in the empty space below Merge Files.
You can also add select the files directly from your computer.
- Select all the files that your need.
- Right-click on your files.
- Select Soda PDF Desktop 12.
- Click on Merge Multiple Files.
You can delete one or all files from the list with the Delete options.
- Click on the Trash Can next to the file you want to remove from the list.
- Click on the Three Dots next to Merge Files.
- Click on Clear All to remove all files from the list.
You can also specify the page range within a file you would to extract while combining your files.
- Click on the Sheets logo next to the document.
- Select All to keep all the pages of your document.
- Select First to keep only the first page of your document.
- Select Last to keep only the last page of you document.
- Select Range to specify the page range that you want to extract from your document.
When you are ready to combine your files click on MERGE.
When the combining process is completed your new file will open.