The Batch Create feature lets you create PDFs from multiple files at once. Rather than combining these files into a single PDF, each file will convert into its own PDF file.
- Open the Home tab.
- Click on Batch.
- In the Batch window, select the Create option.
The window that opens will let you add files to import.
- Select Add Files or Add Folder to open a browse window.
- Select your files and you will see them appear in the space for your files.
- You can drag and drop the files to rearrange the order in which the PDFs open in Soda PDF.
- You can remove files from this list by selecting the file and clicking the bin icon.
- In the Adjust section on the right you can choose the page range.
In the Save section, you can choose where you want the PDFs to be saved.
- To change the location from the default, click on the Folder icon.
- Tick the box if you want to overwrite the existing files.
- Choose the name for the files. You can keep the Original name or Add a prefix/suffix.
- When you are ready, simply hit Batch.
- On the summary screen you can choose to Open the folder or Open the files.
- Click on DONE to close the summary screen.