Signers are the recipients of your E-Sign Packages. Soda PDF provides you with a signer management tool to help you stay organized. It can be found on the second step of the Request Signature process. Click here for a complete walkthrough of creating a new E-Sign envelope.
- Open the E-Sign Tab.
- Click Request Signature.
- Add the documents.
- Click Next.
Add Individual Signers
- Click on the Plus sign to add a new signer.
Soda PDF will request more information about the signer. It will be linked to any signature fields assigned to them.
- Enter their details.
- Click Apply.
- Click on the three dots to add the additional fields - Title and Company.
The signer will be automatically saved to the list. You can proceed to add as many signers as you like.
- Click on the blue plus icon to see the list of signers.
- You can edit their information at any time by clicking on the three dots and choosing Edit.
- Click the Trashcan to remove this signer.
- Click on Clear All to remove all the signers.
Batch Import Signers
You will need to prepare a CSV for your signers. Each of the columns must be titled exactly as you see below:
Column A - “E-mail Address” – The email address associated with your signer.
Column B - “First Name” – The first name of your signer.
Column C - “Last Name” – The last name of your signer.
Column D - “Title” (Optional) – You can add your signer’s title.
Column E - “Company” (Optional) – You can add your signer’s organization.
Once it’s prepared you can easily import the contacts.
- When adding signers to a document, click on the blue plus icon.
- Choose the Import Contact List option.
You will see this popup to advise you the importing process is complete.