- Open the E-Sign Tab.
- Click Manage Signers.
- Click on the Plus sign to add a Signer.
Soda PDF will request more information about the signer. It will be linked to any signature fields assigned to them.
- Enter their details.
- Choose Add.
The signer will now appear listed with any others. You can proceed to add as many signers as you like.
- You can edit their information at any time by clicking on the Pencil icon.
- Click the Trashcan to remove this signer.
- Click on Clear All to remove all the signers.
Batch import signers
You will need to prepare a CSV for your signers. Each of the columns must be titled exactly as you see below:
Column A - “E-mail Address” – The email address associated with your signer.
Column B - “First Name” – The first name of your signer.
Column C - “Last Name” – The last name of your signer.
Column D - “Title” (Optional) – You can add your signer’s title.
Column E - “Company” (Optional) – You can add your signer’s organization.
Once it’s prepared you can easily import the contacts.
- Open the Manage Signers window.
- Choose the Import option.
You will see this popup to advise you the importing process is complete.
- Click OK.