You can update the settings for your link in the properties section.
- Click into Edit Mode.
- Select your link.
- Choose the Properties icon.
In the Appearance section, you can update the look and feel of your link.
You can change the width of the border of your link.
- Click the Line Width.
- Choose the width from the dropdown list. You can hide the link entirely by setting it to Hairline.
You can update the style, or pattern of the border. By default, it is a solid line.
- Click the Line Style.
- Choose a new one from the dropdown list.
You can update the color of your link. Matching the color of the document background is a great way to hide your link.
- Click the circle next to Color.
- Click on the color you want to use.
- Click here for more information about custom colors.
You can use Blend Mode to determine how the link interacts with any other layers in your document.
- Open the dropdown list for Blend Mode.
- Choose the option you want to use.
You can save any of these aesthetic changes for future links.
- Click MAKE DEFAULT to use these settings moving forward.
You can reset the default at any time.
- Select any link.
- Open the properties.
- Click RESET DEFAULT.
In the Events section of the properties tab, you can change the action associated with the link.
- Open the Events section.
- Click on the Change button next to Action.
The Add Action window will open and you can change what happens when a user clicks on your link.