OneDrive will synchronize with Soda PDF allowing you to open files from this storage drive and save files directly to it. Soda PDF is also fully compatible with OneDrive for Business.
In the Open or Save As options you can log in to OneDrive.
- Click on File.
- Click on Open or Save As.
- Choose Add a Place.
- Select OneDrive or OneDrive for Business
*In Soda PDF Online, each storage space is listed in the menu.
- Enter your email address.
- Choose Next.
- Enter your password.
- Click on Sign in
- Click Yes to authorize Soda PDF to access your OneDrive account.
You will now be signed into your OneDrive account. Soda PDF will create a folder for your files and you will be brought to it.
You can sign out of your account at any time.
- Click Sign Out.
- Alternatively, you can click on the X next to OneDrive.
Saving a File
You can save new files directly to your OneDrive account. You may notice that the Save option is grayed out. This is because save will only be used when you have already opened a file.
Instead, you will use Save as. This will create a new file even if there was an existing PDF.
- Click on Save as.
- Choose OneDrive.
- Name your file.
- Choose Save.
- Click the up arrow to change the OneDrive folder you are saving to.
- Double-click on a folder to access it.
Opening a file
You can also open files stored in your OneDrive folders. If the file is not already in the PDF format, it will be converted to PDF as it opens.
- Click on Open.
- Select the file you want to work with.
- Choose Open.