On the Right Auxiliary Panel, you can find the option to view existing Links in a document.
- Click on the Extras panel located on the right-hand side.
Here you can see the links in your document sectioned by pages.
- Click on the Plus icon to add a new link.
- You can click on the three dots in the corner to expand/collapse the link structure for all pages.
- To edit a link you can click on the pencil icon next to the link.
- You can delete a link by clicking on a bin icon.
- If you hover the cursor over Open a File or Go to Page links, you will see a thumbnail of the file/page.
You can enable or disable the thumbnails option in the General Options panel.
- Click on the gear icon to open the Options menu.
- Click the switch next to Generate Thumbnails.
Article is closed for comments.