Soda PDF contains several view modes to enhance navigating your documents. These are all free of charge and housed within the View Module.
Single - This view mode will display one page at a time. When you reach the bottom of one page it will jump to the following page.
Continuous - You will be able to scroll smoothly from the end of one page to the beginning of the next. You will be able to see both pages at once.
Facing - This view mode is the same as Single except that there will be two pages side by side instead of a single column of pages. The same rules as Single apply.
Facing Continuous - This view mode is the same as Continuous except that there will be two pages side by side instead of a single column of pages. The same rules as Continuous apply.
Check the box if you want the cover page in the facing view to be shown.
You can also find all of the options mentioned above by clicking the arrow in the zoom bar:
3D View - Your document will be displayed as though it were a book. You can flip through the pages by holding the mouse button while dragging the page inward from a corner. You will see the page flip as though it were an actual page. You can also use the mouse wheel to scroll between pages.
You can also right-click anywhere on the document while the View mode is active and select the 3D View option.
This will fill the screen with only your document. You can end this by pushing the Esc key.
You can also right-click anywhere on the document while the View mode is active and select the Fullscreen option.
You may also use the F11 key to toggle between the fullscreen and normal viewing modes.
Click here to learn more about our Side By Side View options.
To show one page in the application window at a time:
- Click the Fit Page option located in the View module.
- You can use the shortcut combination Ctrl + 0.
- Click the arrow button on the Zoom bar and select the Fit Page option.
To zoom the document so that the width of the page fits the width of the window:
- Click the Fit Width option located in the View module.
- Use the shortcut combination Ctrl + 2.
- Click the arrow button on the Zoom bar and select the Fit Width option.
To zoom your document to 100%:
- Click the Actual Size option located in the View module.
- Use the shortcut combination Ctrl + 1.
- Click the arrow button on the Zoom bar and select the Actual Size option.
You can set a default layout of any PDF document you open in Soda PDF.
- Go to Options by clicking the gear icon and switch to the Layout tab.
- Choose the Document View, Page View, and Page Size from the dropdown lists.
- Alternatively, you can click the arrow button on the Zoom bar.
- Choose the needed settings and click the MAKE DEFAULT button.
We have two additional modules. The OCR module allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image. We also have the E-Sign module that allows you to electronically sign PDFs and track and manage e-signatures in real-time. If those modules are not available for you, you can purchase them here.