A draft is an in-progress document package. All your drafts are saved in the Draft section of the E-Sign module. You can choose to edit a draft at any time.
- In the E-Sign Module click on the arrow next to Inbox and open the dropdown for Drafts.
- Select the Document Package you would like to continue working on or select View All to see a complete list of Drafts.
Selecting a draft will open the document package and you are good to go.
Choosing View All will bring you to the Inbox.
- You can also get there by clicking on Inbox.
- Click on any draft to expand it.
- Click on Modify to keep working on this draft. You will pick up where you left off creating your document package.
- Click on Save as Template to save the draft as a template. Click here for more information on templates.
- Click on Trash to delete this draft.