In the E-Sign Manager, you can review all the document packages you’ve sent.
- Click on the E-Sign Manager
- Choose Inbox.
- Select a package to expand it and display more information.
You will see when the package was last updated. You will also see the list of signers. Any signer that has signed the document will have a green circle, otherwise it will be red.
You will also see a list of the documents and if they have been signed.
The Status will tell you the progress of your package. Below you’ll find a description of each one.
Sent – The document has been sent off and at least one signer still needs to sign.
Complete – Everyone has signed and the e-signing flow is complete.
Next to each status you will see a quick summary of how many signatures have been applied.
There are a few ways you can interact with the document packages in your inbox.
If the document package requires your signature, you can apply it from the E-Sign Manager.
- Click the Pen icon to sign your document.
A web page will open and you can sign the documents. Click here for more information on the E-Sign signing flow.
Any package that has not been completed can be edited. Please note that making changes to an existing document package will cancel it. When you are finished, each signer will receive a new email prompting them to sign.
- Click on the gear icon to make changes.
- Choosing the disc icon will save the document package as a template. Click here to learn more about templates.
Depending on your workflow, your inbox can become cluttered easily. We have a couple of options for removing items from the inbox.
You can move document packages to the Trash section.
- Click on the trash can icon.
Once everyone has signed and the status is set to complete, you can choose to archive your document package instead.
- Clicking on the tray icon will move the package summary to the Archives section.
- Click the arrow to download all signed documents in the package once the status is complete.
- Click Evidence Summary and a PDF will open summarizing when everyone signed.