The Fill & Sign feature allows you to easily fill out the forms and sign them.
You need to add a Signature appearance to be able to sign a document. There are 3 types of signature appearances you can add using Soda PDF.
Step 1 – Open Fill & Sign
- Open the Fill & Sign module and choose the Signature option.
- Click on Add Signature.
Step 2 – Choosing Signature Appearance
- You can choose between Type, Draw, and Image options.
- In the Type section you can type in your name, click on the circle icon to choose the color, and choose the font for the signature.
- In the Draw section you can draw your signature freehand and click on the circle icon to choose its color. Click on the bin icon to remove it.
- In the Image section you can upload an image of your signature from your PC. Click on the Upload an image of your signature. A Browse window will open.
Step 3 – Saving the signature
- Click on Apply to save the changes.
- Click on the three dots to see the preview of your signature.
- You can click on the bin icon to remove it.