There are 3 types of initials appearances you can add using Soda PDF.
Step 1 – Open Fill & Sign
- Open the Fill & Sign module and choose Initials.
- Click on Add Initials button.
Step 2 – Choosing Initials Appearance
- You can choose between Type, Draw, and Image options.
- In the Type section you can type in your initials, click on the circle icon to choose the color, and choose the font for them.
- In the Draw section you can draw your initials freehand and click on the circle icon to choose their color. Click on the bin icon to remove the drawing.
- In the Image section you can upload an image of your initials from your PC. Click on the Upload an image of your signature. A Browse window will open.
Step 3 – Saving the initials
- Click on Apply to save the changes.
- Click on the three dots to see the preview of your initials.
- You can click on the bin icon to remove them.
If the E-Sign module is not available for you, you can purchase it here.