In the Fill & Sign module, you can quickly and easily fill out the forms and sign them. Using this module, you will not be able to edit the forms.
Open the Fill & Sign module. You can choose to fill out your form from the following features:
You can choose Crossmark, Checkmark, Filled Dot, or Line to fill out the checkboxes.
- Click on one of the marks you want to use.
- Click on the place in the document where you need it to be placed.
- Once it’s placed you can drag the mark to move it and change its size by dragging the circle in the bottom right corner.
- Alternatively, you can click on Reduce size/Increase size buttons to change the mark’s size.
- Click on the circle icon to change the color of your mark.
- Click on the three dots to change the field type. You can replace your mark with your signature, initials, or other shapes.
- Click on the bin icon to delete the mark.
You can use the Text feature to fill out the text fields:
- Select the Text option.
- Click on the place where you need the text field to appear.
There is also an option to add the Signer’s Name and Signing Date.
- Select the Signer’s Name or Signing Date option.
- Click on the place where you need the data to appear.
- Once the data is placed you can change it.
You can add your Signature or Initials to your form. Click here to learn how to sign a file with the Fill & Sign module.
We also have the E-Sign module that allows you to electronically sign PDFs and track and manage e-signatures in real time.
If the E-Sign module is not available for you, you can purchase it here.