Soda PDF Desktop
- In the Create & Convert Module choose Advanced and click on the PDF to PDF/A option.
- Choose the PDF/A format you would like your files converted to.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
- Click the Folder icon to change where Soda PDF will save your file.
- By default, your file will open. Uncheck the box next to Open PDF/A Document after conversion to prevent the file from opening.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- When you are ready click on Export to turn your PDF into a PDF/A file.
When your file is finished converting you will see the notification.
In the event you have any trouble with conversion, click here for help.
We provide a quick conversion tool for users to convert the file without opening up any program. Navigate to the part of your computer the file is saved. Right-click on the file. Expand the Soda PDF 14 option and choose Convert to PDF/A.
Soda PDF Online
Soda PDF Online is accessed via a web browser. Since it does not install directly onto your system the options surrounding conversion are limited.
You can still convert files, only once converted they will download to your computer. The location will be the default download folder of your web browser.