Soda PDF Desktop
- In the Create & Convert Module click on the PDF to PowerPoint option.
- You will first need to decide which pages of your open PDF will be converted. Choose the option you would like to use.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
- Click the Folder icon to change where Soda PDF will save your file.
If your original .pdf document has some images that contain text, Soda PDF will extract this text while converting it to the .ppt file format. In addition, the initial image will be preserved, and the text in this image will become editable. To do that, select the Use OCR check box. Click here for more information on OCR.
- If you want to open the converted document right after the conversion, you can check the box next to this option.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- Click on Export when you are ready to convert your file.
When your file is finished converting you will see the notification.
In the event you have any trouble with conversion, click here for help.
We provide a quick conversion tool for users to convert the file without opening up any program. Navigate to the part of your computer the file is saved. Right-click on the file. Expand the Soda PDF 14 option and choose Convert to MS Powerpoint.
Soda PDF Online
Soda PDF Online is accessed via a web browser. Since it does not install directly onto your system the options surrounding conversion are limited.
You can still convert files, only once converted they will download to your computer. The location will be the default download folder of your web browser.
Article is closed for comments.