Soda PDF Desktop
- In the Convert Module choose Export and click on the PDF to Word option.
- First, you should decide which pages in your document will be converted. Choose the option which best applies.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
- Click the Folder icon to change where Soda PDF will save your file.
- You can choose to apply the OCR engine when converting. If your original .pdf document has some images that contain text, Soda PDF will extract this text while converting it to the .doc(x) file format. In addition, the initial image will be preserved, and the text in this image will become editable. To do that, select the Use OCR check box. Click here for more information on OCR.
If there are tables in your PDF, you can have Soda PDF retain those tables. This feature needs to be enabled for you to use it.
- Check the box next to Detect and Convert Table.
- If you want to open the converted document right after the conversion, you can check the box next to this option.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- Click on Export to convert your file.
When your file is finished converting you will see the notification.
In the event you have any trouble with conversion, click here for help.
We provide a quick conversion tool for users to convert the file without opening up any program. Navigate to the part of your computer the file is saved. Right-click on the file. Expand the Soda PDF 14 option and choose Convert to MS Word.
Soda PDF Online
Soda PDF Online is accessed via a web browser. Since it does not install directly onto your system the options surrounding conversion are limited.
You can still convert files, only once converted they will download to your computer. The location will be the default download folder of your web browser.