Soda PDF Desktop
- In the Create & Convert Module click on the PDF to Image option.
- You will need to decide which pages in your PDF will be turned into an image. Choose the option that best suits your needs
- You need to then select which Image Format should be created in the conversion.
- Select the resolution dpi.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
- Click on the folder icon to change where Soda PDF will save your file
- By default, the folder with your images will open. Uncheck the box next to Open folder with image files after conversion to prevent the folder from opening.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- Click on Export to turn your PDF into an image.
When your file is finished converting you will see the notification.
In the event you have any trouble with conversion, click here for help.
We provide a quick conversion tool for users to convert the file without opening up any program.
- Navigate to the part of your computer where the file is saved.
- Right-click on the file.
- Expand the Soda PDF option and choose Convert to Image.
We have two additional modules. The OCR module allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image. We also have the E-Sign module that allows you to electronically sign PDFs and track and manage e-signatures in real-time. If those modules are not available for you, you can purchase them here.
Soda PDF Online
Soda PDF Online is accessed via a web browser. Since it does not install directly onto your system the options surrounding conversion are limited.
You can still convert files, only once converted they will download to your computer. The location will be the default download folder of your web browser.