Soda PDF Desktop
- In the Create & Convert Module choose Advanced and click on the PDF to HTML option.
- You will need to decide which pages of your PDF will be converted. Choose from the best option for you.
- Click on the three dots in the corner to open more settings.
- Click the Folder icon to change where Soda PDF will save your file.
- You can choose to apply the OCR engine when converting. This will let you edit any scanned documents in whichever program you are using for your HTML files. Click here to learn more about OCR.
- If you want to open the converted document after the conversion, you can check the box next to this option.
- Click the Make Default button to use the selected settings moving forward.
- When you are ready click on Export to turn your PDF into an HTML file.
When your file is finished converting you will see the notification.
In the event you have any trouble with conversion, click here for help.
We provide a quick conversion tool for users to convert the file without opening up any program.
- Navigate to the part of your computer where the file is saved.
- Right-click on the file.
- Expand the Soda PDF 14 option and choose Convert to HTML.
We have two additional modules. The OCR module allows you to recognize and edit text within any scanned document or image. We also have the E-Sign module that allows you to electronically sign PDF's and track and manage e-signatures in real-time. If those modules are not available for you, you can purchase them here.
Soda PDF Online
Soda PDF Online is accessed via a web browser. Since it does not install directly onto your system the options surrounding conversion are limited.
You can still convert files, only once converted they will download to your computer. The location will be the default download folder of your web browser.